Thursday, December 3, 2009

Nesting

We will be together in just 10 days! Since we are leaving next weekend, I have been running around crazy trying to prepare for a little one. I have ordered crib bedding, a car seat, and today I bought some baby food. I also bought THREE pairs of jammies to open on Christmas Eve. I went to the counter at Gymboree with two coordinating sets and realized that I was missing a pair. I am already excited thinking about three cuties in front of our Christmas tree! I hate to admit it but I really think I have forgotten what to do. Reed keeps saying that he will show her how to do everything. He wants to push her in her stroller and most importantly he wants to make sure she knows about Jesus. :-) He is so excited! Riley says he just wants to be the first person to hug her when she gets off the plane. I love them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment